Winter All American Games
Tournament DateDec 27 - Dec 31 2022
Entry Fee$300 Early Bird Special, Price will increase to $350 November 1st.
Number of Games5 Game Guarantee
Age Groups9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U
Event LodgingThe Winter All American Games is a Stay-to-Play event. USSSA and Anthony Travel have worked hard to contract rates lower than the best flexible rates that are advertised on the hotel’s websites. Booking with Anthony Travel provides multiple protections and benefits as indicated below:
Inventory is normally contracted for the event dates. If you are looking for a room outside of the event dates, all hotels will most likely show as sold out. We recommend you book for the event dates as that will show what hotels are available and request the remaining dates that you would want to add to your reservation that are outside of the event dates. If you have any questions or need any assistance in booking, please reach out to our team via phone 855-501-7114 or email [email protected]
- 24 Hour Assistance During Tournament Dates
- Room Type Guarantee – if hotel is unable to honor your reservation as booked they are responsible for covering your stay
- Oversold Protection – if hotel is oversold, they cannot move Anthony Travel guests
- Tournament Cancellation Protection – if the entire tournament is cancelled, your reservation is automatically cancelled with no penalty regardless of the timeline
- Price Protection – our rate has to be lower than the hotel website’s best flexible rate
$300 Early Bird Special, Price will increase to $350 November 1st.
There are no-refunds for the USSSA All American Games at any time only a credit into a future USSSA All American Games event will be issued. No credit will be issued after the Dec 1st deadline.
All guests are required to purchase a ticket prior to entering USSSA Space Coast Complex. To purchase a ticket, click on the link below, or visit usssaspacecoast.com, click on the ticket drop down and select the ticket you would like to purchase. There will be no Box Office available at USSSA Space Coast Complex. QR Codes will be available at each entrance for guests who have not purchased a ticket prior to their game.
Wristbands will be distributed to guests at the gate after their ticket is scanned each day. Guests will be required to wear the wristband on your wrist, until you have left the Complex for the day.
Participants and spectators 12 and younger will not need to purchase admission.
- All tickets are General Admission, children 12 and under are free.
- All advanced price tickets will end two days prior to each event start, at 11:59pm.
- Each day guests will receive a wristband upon arrival, after having their ticket scanned. Wristbands must be worn on your wrist. You will not be allowed entry if they are placed anywhere else.
- Tickets and ticket prices are valid at Space Coast Complex ONLY. They will not be accepted at any other facility.
- Space Coast Complex will not accept event tickets purchased from any other facility or website.
UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT
- Two game jerseys
- USSSA Hat
- White Pants
- Navy Socks
- Navy Belt
- Personal equipment (No metal cleats)
- Personal Water jug up to 74fl oz. in size
Note: If you don't know which venue you'll be playing at and want to book in advance, click here to find hotels that are geographically centered between all venues.
|Space Coast Complex||5800 Stadium Parkway, Viera, FL, 32940||Dec 27-31||Find Hotels|
Tuesday, December 27th
*Please plan to arrive in Viera FL on Dec 27th at 11am
Check-In @ the RED CLUBHOUSE beginning at 11am. Check in 1 hour prior to your scheduled practice time.
Team Practices is posted to the site under the “schedule” tab
Opening Ceremony Festivities/Food Trucks/Games/Player Interaction on site
Battle of the Bats will begin at 2:30
Volunteer Coaches Meeting @ Banquet Room 4:30pm on Dec 27th
Staging for Parade of Champions @ Casey At The Bat Statue – 6:30pm
Opening Ceremony @ Main Stadium 7:00pm
Wednesday, December 28th
Pool Play (2 pool games)
Thursday, December 29th
Pool Play (2 pool games)
Homerun Derby and Skills Challenge
Friday, December 30th
Saturday, December 31st
Semi-Finals & Championship Games
Subscribe today so you can catch every pitch from the All American Games LIVE on USSSALive.com. From select fully produced games to fields with Flightscope data inserted into the broadcast you can watch the game on your computer, mobile phone or even on your TV. USSSALive is available on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire.
USSSA Live Subscriptions
6 Months $74.99
After your game you can re-watch the memories and even download your favorite plays using the Clip Extraction Feature. Grab a clip as little as $1.49. Just hover over the clip and choose the video cutter tool.
Video Editor Bundle
Single Clip $1.49
5 Clips $4.99
10 Clips $6.99
Watch to learn to download your clips:
Whether you’re at the field or at home you can enjoy USSSALive.com and take the action with you.
The following policies apply at all times:
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the complex
- Service animals as defined by the American with Disabilities Act are permitted
- No firearms or weapons in the complex
- No food or drink may be brought into the complex Except: Individual players are permitted 1 personal water jug up to 74fl oz. in size and 1 small cooler with ice and towels only.
- No bikes, skates or skateboards in the complex
- The Space Coast Complex is a No-Smoking Facility
- All bags and purses are subject to search
Outside Food and Beverage
Space Coast Complex does not allow any outside food or Beverages inside the complex. Individual players are permitted 1 personal water jug up to 74fl oz. in size and 1 small cooler with ice and towels only.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at the Pro Shop near the Space Coast Stadium.
No metal cleats. Only molded cleats and athletic shoes are accepted. No gum or sunflower seeds are allowed at Space Coast Complex.
- No food, beverages, gum or seeds of any kind allowed
- No glass bottles or containers, no outside alcohol of any kind allowed
- No sharp objects, including tent stakes or chairs
- No liquids other than water
- No smoking of any kind
All guests are required to leave the complex until the lightning delay has cleared. The gates will be locked until the delay has been cleared by Complex Staff. Please follow the Rainout Line (information listed below) for updates on any weather delays.
Restrooms will be available at Space Coast Stadium Concourse as well as the Clubhouse located near the Red Quad.
Tents are restricted to low traffic areas around the outfield fence. No tents are permitted in high traffic areas including behind home plate. In the Event of inclement weather, tents must be taken down for safety.
Skills Comp Results
Home run derby winner- Jordan Guerrero 14u Black
Golden Arm- Jamison Gonzales 14u White
Road Runner- Tyce Lawson 14u Blue
Home Run Derby winner- Henry Krise 13u Red
Golden Arm- Nick Parzyck 13u Blue
Road Runner- Liam Russell 13u Red
Home Run Derby Winner- Bradley Defo 12u Red
Golden Arm- Rudra Patel 12u Black
Road Runner- Macguire Moore 12u Black
Home Run Derby Winner- Jason Spray Jr 11u Blue
Golden Arm- Lex Melito 11u Green
Road Runner- Brayden Basso 11u National
Home Run Derby Winner- Noah Kelley 10u White
Golden Arm- Brody Bristol 10u Green
Road Runner- Jaxon Spray 10u American